From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 9:29 AM
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] AntiKerchunk ??

We have a 440 repeater with a Six meter remote base setup. On the
Six meter receiver we constantly get little "pops" that key up the
repeater and is quite anoying. The "Pops" are created by very close
TV station transmitters at the site and appear to be on channel so
filtering is not an option. Our controller does not have a
antikerchunker circuit for this second port.

I wonder if anyone has a QUICK and SIMPLE circuit for a delayed
keying of the conttoller on the COS line? I believe something on the
order of 1/4 to 1/2 second would be sufficient in our case.

If the receiver COS line keys up, it would not be seen by the
controller until the predetermined delay time from this little magic
circuit.

Anyone out there have any ideas on this?????

GARY - W5GNB