From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 11:43 AM
Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] Re: OT: anyone a member of the MSF5000
group?

Ken, Doug and all...

I've had a similar experience with the Spectra group. I wanted to
subscribe, since I am in the process of converting several Spectra 900
radios for ham use. I have tried three times to subscribe, and each
time my
request for subscription went unanswered and not acted upon. I got a
message each time that my request had "expired" due to the non-action
of the
moderator. I was given the opportunity to re-submit my request, which I
did
twice. There will not be a third time.

I don't know if my experience was because the moderator was too busy,
unable
to moderate due to other factors (illness, extended vacation) or if for
some
reason I have been "black balled" -- who knows... but it certainly left
sour taste in my mouth when I found a group that I felt I could be an
active
contributor to and learn from, and was not allowed - for whatever
reason -
to become a member of said group.

Sorry for the tirade/rant. This subject struck a sensitive chord with
me.
I also apologize to this group's moderator for my off-topic comments.

Mark - N9WYS