Jim, you may be my last hope. I have an HW-24 talkie and need to change
the encode/decode tone frequency. Most functions are pretty straight
forward, but for the life of me I can't remember how to set the tone
frequency.

If you could enlighten me, I would sure appreciate it.

73 - Jim W5ZIT

Jim Barbour wrote:

I still have a Heath HW24 mobile (made by Standard) that only does
encode in repeater mode, and only does decode in simplex...huh???