Hi all,

Recently I posted a question on renewing my Dad's license.  I received a lot of
response from you, and I was successful in renewing his license.

Now, I'm noticing something different, though.  From 1997 to 2007, he was
listed as a tech plus.  QRZ has updated his license and is currently listing
him as a technician.

Did the rules change out in FCC land that now groups all tech + to just tech's?
 If so, is there any changes in his operating status (like what frequencies he
can / can't use)?

Or, did something go wrong in the renewal process that I now have to address.

TIA & '73.

Don, KD9PT