Thanks for the info guys,
Yeah, the receivers that I have are actually stamped with TLE8032B.
This is stamped near where the channel element plug into the board. On
the other side of the board,(the side visible when the board is
mounted in the chassis) the number TE1203BA is stamped. According to
the manual, TLE8032B is the 450-470 band. (the receivers are on
453.XXX) Mainly what I was wondering was if the 450-470 receivers
would tune down to 420 or 433 without much time and money involved. (I
wasn't holding my breath)   :)    by-the-way,. the main receiver will
be on 448.325. I ASSUME that won't be too much of a problem.

-Jordan

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, Mike Morris WA6ILQ