--- Don KA9QJG <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
don
i am focusinbg on the dayton hamfest in the year
2041 when i'll be 100...if i make that i'll be
very pleased. hope to see you all
there..schlepping thru the flea market in search
of the newest nuclear powered HT from the
chinese.
73
mdm ted

>  I actually saw Ted at Dayton but thought he
> got rid of all his
> stuff.
> I'll contact him. Thanks, Joe
>
> Joe , Ted  I hope lives another 100 Yrs and he
> will still have  Stuff  Ha Ha
> Give Him a Call
>
> Happy Repeater Building
>
> Don KA9QJG

                  Ted Bleiman K9MDM
  MDM  Radio                    " If its in stock...we've got it!"
P O Box 31353
Chicago, IL 60631-0353
773.631.5130  fax 773.775.8096

  web http://www.mdmradio.com -
   email -  [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<< DIRECT ALL EMAIL