-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of dallasreact112
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 5:16 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Duplexers

Anyone one know what to expect SWR wise with a duplexer?
I have a DB products 2 meter duplexer on an amateur repeater.
Measuring with a Bird wattmeter between the duplexer and antenna I
read 50W forward and a couple watts reverse. That is ok. But when I
check between the transmitter and the TX port on the duplexer I get a
about 60 W forward and 25W reverse power. Is there a rule fo thumb for
a known good SWR value thru a duplexer? Should a good duplexer introduce
any significant SWR?

Thanks

Bernie Parker

K5BP