Chris,

One note...never, never, never use 9913 for a repeater, even if no duplexer and
using separate antennas which sounds as if you are going to do.

9913 and any coax that had different metals for the outer shield (9913 has foil
and braid).  It can generate noise from the transmitter that will interfere
with the receiver.  This also goes for cable like LM400.

If you want to use a coax use something like RG214 or if you can get 1/2"
hardline.

For the controller sounds as if you are trying to use "get input/key tx".
Wonder if you are going to use an IDer???  Might also consider some type of
remote control, but your application might have a control op at the repeater
when in op.

73, ron, n9ee/r