It is:
Vertex VXR-7000 50 watt UHF repeater (~$1200 new)
Telewave TPRD-4544 BpBr duplexer (lists at ~$1367 new)
Motorola preamp w/ motorola Bp cavity in front of it.
GE MASTR III Cabinet with N feedthrough and top mounted cooling fan.

Great system! Can program and tune, if needed.
$1700 programmed/tuned. I do not want to ship this stuff, but would be
willing to deliver within a reasonable distance of Auburn, CA. I can
also bring to Pacificon if needed.
This would be a great Ham, Commercial or GMRS system.
Phone: 916-873-6730   Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  NA6DF