  From: Tony L.
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2007 11:10 PM
  Subject: [Repeater-Builder] 2 Meter Duplexer Recommendations?

  My Celwave PD 497-1-1 VHF duplexer just can't seem to provide adequate
  tx/rx isolation (Micor 100 watt repeater with 0.6 MHz tx/rx
  separation). Everything else seems to check out okay; jumper cables,
  connectors, receiver, and hard line.

  I've heard the PD 497-1-1 isn't the latest in duplexer design and was
  wondering what other VHF repeater owners might recommend with regard to
  high performing, closed spaced duplexers for moderate power
  applications.

  Thanks.