-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of skipp025
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2007 3:30 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: GE MVP Manual Scans now Available

Hi Eric,

Some times the obvious things are not...

Three or four people have asked me about the MVP Manual download
on my sonic page. I had not completed the manual scan so the link
doesn't work... yet.

I sent a few of the people over to the RB Web Page to look and no
one reported finding the desired MVP manual. I myself also took a
brief tour of the GE Page and of course missed the LBI Section.
So to complete my requirements I scanned the UHF MVP 5-Watt
Repeater Manual I have here.

I just went over to see the page(s) you mentioned below. Sometimes
different web page formats are not so easy for some of us to sort
through quickly. I see a lot of manual downloads listed but it's
still not "intuitive" for myself and a few others to find what we
were searching for. (Sorry MSF-Bob, I did try)

Anyway, what I scanned is the 5 Watt MVP Repeater Manual into
easily sorted sections.

Working from Memory

GEMVP1 MVP Main Manual Front Section
GEMVP2 MVP Exciter and 5 watt rf power amplifier
GEMVP3 MVP Receiver
GEMVP4 MVP Receiver and Misc Options
GEMVP5 SAS Board

Some extra pages were scanned onto the end of the GEMVP5 file so make
a note the last few pages of that file are to be discarded.

Also some scans of the Parkinson MVP Repeater Controller and
matching Phelps Dodge (flat-pack) Duplexer.

I support any means folks can use to obtain the information they're
looking for.

cheers,
skipp

> "Eric Lemmon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Skipp,
>
> I hope you're not spending time duplicating the LBIs that are already
> available on the GE Master Index here:
>
> <www.repeater-builder.com/ge/lbi-master-list.html>
>
> At last count, there are 35 GE LBIs that are specific to the MVP mobile
> radio, that have already been scanned. The very few that we don't have
> available for download are mostly for oddball bands like the 44 and 45
> (66-88 MHz), plus a few in the 92 (800 MHz) band. The demand for
LBIs in