  From: wb8art
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2007 4:44 AM
  Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: MastrII Mobil repeater spur

  Thanks Bob & Paul for the response.  Yes it is the unit with the
  compensation line running between all ICOMS.  This is kind of where I
  have been leaning to.. Course the consternation is that its been
  working for a long time without an issue or at least one on that
  freq.  It may have just moved to a location to be noticed. I will
  purse it some more and Bob I suspect you maybe ahead of us on this.
  I have a station I am working on to replace the mobiles so may not
  worry about this to long.
  Question while on the topic.  How do you guys generally connect the
  controller to a station?  Do you get the Molex connectors and pins or
  what exactly?  If so, you have a easy source on and nos. for the pins
  and plugs?

  Thanks Randy

  --- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Plack" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  wrote:

  > Randy,
  >
  > I'm trying to recall...is this a rig where one ICOM has the
  temperature compensation network, and develops a control voltage
  which is then distributed and shared by all the other ICOMs in the
  radio? If so, and the problem just showed up one day, perhaps there's
  some RF bypass cap or other component that's failed within the ICOM
  itself, allowing RF to travel that DC temperature control line.

  > It's been 10 years since my last MII mobile conversion, so the
  memories are somewhat dusty, but I'd try another ICOM to see.

  > 73,
  > Paul, AE4KR

  Were