-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2007 2:57 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Polaris Industries PAII progamming box

Hi,

I have posted this on another group but I know there is a vast amount of
knowledge on this group.
Does anyone have a Polaris Industries PA II box. Please email off the
list as I need some info on howit should operate and the cable connections
for it

Thanks,

John