Eric and Joe,
        Thank you for your replies.  Assuming this repeater is in functioning
(or near-functioning order) on its current frequency (464.050), is it
possible to take it down to amateur frequencies?  From what I read on
the repeater-builder website, it seems like the procedure would be to
(paraphrasingsimplifying here) replace a set of capacitors to retune
the repeater and then send the channel elements to a crystal house to
be re-crystalled/calibrated.  Is this correct?

Best regards,

Mike Benonis
Electrical Engineering '09
Department of Drama Sound Engineer