The connection information in the following link may prove helpful:

<http://www.repeater-builder.com/kenwood/rc210-to-tkr.pdf>

Receive audio appears to be pin 10, not 11, and pin 16 is the PTT input for the
Kenwood, not an output.  You need to feed either the TOS output (pin 24) or COS
output (pin 25), to an inverter that then pulls the PTT of the Icom low.

George, KA3HSW / WQGJ413