The last 800 Mhz antennas I bought for our trunking system had DIN
connectors.  In fact the particular antenna we use is only available with
DIN connectors now (DB-810).  I was at a tower site where a cell site was
being installed and all of the panel antennas had DIN connectors as well.

Jamey Wright
Systems Analyst/EDACS Administrator
Morgan County EMCD 911
Decatur, AL