The MSR-2000 RF Power Amplifiers require an additional 9.6 vdc
supply. Drive power is normally under a watt (depending
on the band) so don't cook the first stage. There is a plug or
flying lead on the rear side of the power control board section
where the control and low leve supply voltages are applied... min
3 different wires.

cheers,
skipp

> "Eric Lemmon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Jerry,
>
> The TLE2283B is the "100 to 45 watt variable power PA deck 450-494
MHz" used