Don't forget the old military stuff with the strong vinegar-like smell of the
anti-corrosive treatment, whatever it was (probably toxic/carcinogenic...)  I
used to have an old (WW-II) BC-639 aircraft direction finding receiver,
complete with power supply, control head, headset, handset, manuals and spares,
all in the original 2x2x3 wooden cabinet with the screw-in pipe legs.  WOW, did
that stink up the shack!  But you gotta love the way the meters glowed under
those #47 bulbs...  Donated it to the Scranton/Pocono Amateur Radio Klub when
we moved to the Chicago area in 1985 - XYL didn't want it in the new house.

George, KA3HSW / WQGJ413