I have a sister who is a local radio station personality / dj.    I am not
sure how you would want the completed voice over work delivered, cd, or
however, but she may be interested if you have something in mind I maybe
able to give some her contact info off line.   - Mike

From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kris Kirby
Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2008 5:02 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Voice ID Talent

On Sun, 27 Jul 2008, Rod Lane wrote:
> A few years ago I remember that a professional voice-over talent was
> doing on-request voice-over work (maybe was even a ham) with a price
> break for ham radio announcements.

Not a ham, but who can resist a woman's voice on a repeater:

http://www.digium.com/en/products/ivr/allisonsmith/

--
Kris Kirby, KE4AHR <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:kris%40catonic.us> >
But remember, with no superpowers comes no responsibility.

http://www.eset.com