If I understand Motorola right, this is would serve the same purpose
as a audio delay board to remove the squelch tail heard on the unkey
of the mic?

Also, how clean do you think the amp might be down at 145.410 MHz and
not be spurious?  I am sure there will be a reduction in power, but
if I get 300 watts out I would be happy.

Mathew

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "KD4PBC" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> There are 100s of ways to do it I always use the F1-PL or the DC
transfer
> for the Chanel element ground but others just jumper it.
> Squelch gate card is nice for buffer from audio squelch card.
>
> Robert..

Station