Hi Wesley,

A few folks get tired of reading my comments and freely Email
me to tell me they don't appreciate my smarty attitude... of
course most of the feedback fails to include their real reply
address along with their note/message. But life goes on...

For those of you close enough to make it...

In Lincoln, CA (north of Sacrament by about 45-min) is a first
time 4 club flea market this Saturday the 6th. Search the web
for more info as I'll be working on TV that day.  :-(

The following day (Sunday) is the semi floundering Livermore,
CA "Lark" Swap. I still like to go (and wish the LARK Group
would get a clue on how to keep their flea market from dying)...

Saturday the 13th is the South SF Bay Area "De Anza" College
swap (often very much fun). ;-)

In So-Cal is the famous TRW Swap, which I'm told is still very
nice (not corrupted by computer crap) but I've not yet been
able to make one.

There are some reported very good Oregon and Washington Swaps
worth mentioning. Others on the list might pipe-up with the
better, larger (faster) swaps in their local areas.

Of course Dayton has the best "brauts"...  and it's very hard
for me to stay on my 12-step "Junk-Enders" program.

I fall off the wagon when there's so many great deals along
with meeting great folks like Dave, Jeff, Bob, Ken, Kevin,
Scott and the guy with the small radio tower on his hard-hat.

cheers,
s.