Hey

Ok, let me add another one to the list;

ICS Basic repeater controller, single port with lots of features - $83.95

ICS Linker IIa repeater controller, Dual port with over 130 functions -
$139.95

Each has a separate control receiver input and they are both well under
the 200 dollar mark.

I have been told both have excellent audio.

www.ics-ctrl.com

73
Brian
ka9pmm