Larry,
According to my VHF PURC5000 manual the connections are:

Pin 1 - Gnd
Pin 2 - Rcvd Audio
Pin 3 - PL/DPL Disable
Pin 4 - nc
Pin 5 - A+
Pin 6-10 - nc

The mating connector is J2400 on the Control Board.

I have not opened up my UHF receiver to check and see how the pinouts
line up. I would be surprised if they were different.

73, and hope to see you in Rickreall for Swaptober Fest.
Joe - WA7JAW

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I recently picked up a 72-MHz MICOR receiver off of the big auction
site (won't mention the name lest someone get all [EMAIL PROTECTED]&!).. This
MICOR receiver appears to be in a 3-1/2" high MSF-5000 series box,
with the spring-loaded releases on the black front panel. It has a
squelch control and an RJ-series jack on the front panel, and the rear
panel has a BNC antenna jack, along with a 10-pin male plug. The
Motorola P/N stamped on the rear is TRC1072AB, which might be just
something like the rear panel number and not the complete assembly number.

> Does anyone know what series station this receiver was used in? I'd
like to find the hookup info for it, and find a part number the 10-pin
matching connector. I have plenty of actual MICOR receiver info, for
receivers of all bands, and would like to use this as a UHF control
receiver for a 2-Meter repeater. Repeated request for info emails to
the original seller have not been responded to, so I"m trying here.
One person in our shop felt it might be part of an MSF-5000 sereis
paging station, with this 72-MHZ receiver used for control (maybe
similar to a 330W MICOR PURC station on 42 MHz with its 72-MHz
receiver, which I have sitting in my garage.)