Mike,

Although my Celwave catalog does not show the CD220 isolators, I believe
that they were made for 220 MHz service.  This seems logical, since the
CD150 series is for 136-174 MHz, the CD280 series is for 250-285 MHz, and
the CD460 series is for 406-512 MHz.  However, the range of a specific
isolator is very narrow, and can be tuned only a few MHz each side of the
center frequency for which it was originally made.  The catalog listing for
the CD150 series, for example, means that Celwave is able to make an
isolator for any center frequency in the 136-174 MHz range, but once made,
it can be field-tuned only 2 MHz or so each side of the center frequency.
To move the tuning more than a few MHz requires that the isolator be
returned to the factory for rework.

A vector network analyzer should be used to properly tune an isolator, since
certain critical adjustments are best displayed as return loss.  A ferrite
isolator may generate a substantial second harmonic, so it should be
followed by a low-pass or notch filter.  You may get lucky and find that
your isolator can make the 220 Ham band, but don't be surprised if it
requires rework.  I have had two dual isolators remanufactured so far,
moving them from the commercial VHF band down to the 2m band, at a cost of
about $200 each- about a third of the cost of a new unit.  Not only do they
work perfectly, but they came back with a new-product warranty.

The letter suffix indicates the maximum amount of reflected power the
isolator can handle:  A indicates 15 watts, AA indicates 30 watts, and B
indicates 60 watts.

73, Eric Lemmon WB6FLY