-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Glenn Little WB4UIV
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2008 9:29 PM
To: Repeater Group
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Need Info on Wilson radio

I just bought a Wilson WS201 Mobile transceiver in the hopes of using
the receiver for a repeater receiver.
This is a crystal controlled radio. I cannot locate any information
on this radio. The FCC ID even comes back as a no find. The FCC ID is
ATE9PLWS201. ATE comes back as a Regency type acceptance number.

Does anyone have a manual or schematics for this radio?

Any help appreciated.

73
Glenn
WB4UIV