-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of wqjf348
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2008 5:18 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: GR500 Cooling Fan Control

Thanks for the reply.

Do you have a good source for that part?

Also, could I wire two of them in parallel, one on the radio heat
sink and one on the power supply sink?

Thanks,

Ben

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:Repeater-Builder%40yahoogroups.com> , "Eric Lemmon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Ben,
>
> I believe that the best solution is to use a normally-open
thermoswitch
> mounted to one of the heatsink fins. My choice is Digi-Key 317-
1094-ND,
> about $7, which closes at 50 degrees Celsius (122 degrees
Fahrenheit). This