-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of georgiaskywarn
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2008 5:12 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Micor Power Supply or Astron Supply?

What say the group;

Micor TPN-1106 (w/battery backup)

or

Astron RM-50M (w/battery backup)

Add on some sort of 9.6v reg. board for the Astron.

Don't have a TPN-1106 yet but will be looking for one if I do go that
route. PA is 100watt cont. Have a TPN-1100B right now. If there is
a add on board for that (and have been told there is not)...might look
at that.

Will be making a quick run to the Stone Mtn Hamfest in ATL on Nov 1st
if someone has one for sell.

Thanks,
Robert
KD4YDC