The repeater is at my house so it's fairly safe as far as theft goes.  It's
a DB 2m 6 can duplexer in a metal case.

From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Piche
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2008 9:24 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Duplexers

I would think that at the least you would want to build a small building,
even something close to a large dog house, 3'D X 4'W x 4'H.  Leaves at least
a little room to breath and work around, heat may be a factor depending on
the cans you use and may send them a bit out of tune from the hot/humid
summer months to the cooler less humid winter ones. Maybe a hinged lid for
ease of access and a padlock.  Worked a several sites I have seen but just a
small box, that may be too easy to blow around, steal, no room to work, but
depends on where you are putting it as it is all relative.