-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of kk2ed
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2008 11:34 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] OT: HT1250LS question

Sorry for being off topic, but I was hoping someone here was familiar
enought with the Motorola HT1250 series to answer a question or two -

1. Can I use an HT1250LS as a conventional radio? If I use it strictly
as a conventional radio, can I get more than the 16 channels I see
mentioned in the literature?

2. If not, can it be re-flashed as a standard HT1250 for 128 channels?

3. What is a clean HT1250LS UHF 403-470 full keypad with charger worth?

I'm looking for a UHF HT1250 full keypad, but found what appears to be
a good deal on an HT1250LS, and wanted to know the pros/cons before I
buy it. I had a regular HT1250 a few years ago but sold it, and now
wish I kept it!

Thanks
Eric
KE2D