-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of jistabout
Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2008 12:19 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] GE phone patch info needed.....

Hi all, I have here what I think is a simple telephone interconnect
made by GE. The # on the front is PL19D413943G3. This came out of a GE
MASTR PRO station, and I wish to use it with a different system.

I'm pretty sure that I've correctly figured out the wiring, but I'd
like to see if it even really is a phone patch or not. If it helps,
its housed inside a 1-3/4" high rackmount case, with just a single
circuit board.

Any help is very much appreciated, and thank you in advance.....

- Darrell/KA7BTV