-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of aa4ji
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 5:52 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] VHF Engineering

I have two(2) full sets of manuals and schematics (receivers, transmitters,
CORs, controllers, and power supply) for VHF Engineering Repeaters.  It also
has the programming information.  I would like to donate one set for use and
publication on our site for all to use but do not know how.  Please contact
me and tell me if it is needed and how I may send it for use if it is. Thank
You AA4JI member.