Kenwood TKR-750-850 series repeaters. I know a lot of us out here have these
repeaters and some of us pay on a rack space basis. Well here is some good
news for all of us. I am taking my front panel to a laser jet shop and add
for a second slot on the Left side where a power supply could go and make it
for another repeater module. I will post the pictures when it is finished
for the group to look at. I am going to have them do a cad drawing and keep
it non disk for future panels that can be had. I have seen this done with an
agency in Oregon but was a crude and not factory looking so I will make the
provisions to make it look factory. Stay tuned.

Mike K7PFJ

Colorado Telecom, L.L.C

Mike Mullarkey

6886 Sage Ave