-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Richard Bessey
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 3:40 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Cellwave Duplexers

All,
I am hopeful you could all enlighten a beginner.

I have a GMRS repeater up and rolling with two antennas using a Uniden
ARU-251 repeater. Its not perfect but it works.
I am shopping for a duplexer and found the little Cellwave duplexers on
Ebay, I can get one tuned and to my door step for roughly $100

Good/Bad?

The locals tell me I have to get a large duplexer that is any good, is
that true? From what I understand, the larger the more efficient but I
am not 100% sure.

Regards,

Richard Bessey
System Administrator