-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nate Duehr
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2008 11:16 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Motorola CDM1250 COS

Bob M. wrote:
> I understand and agree with all that, but is there a 20-pin connector
available, and if so, what's the part number? Someone might want to make
their own cable for a CDM some day and make it idiot-proof.

Reading along here, I wonder what's on those "outside" pins. It would
be interesting to "map" a misaligned connector, both directions, and see
just how much damage could be done to the CDM by doing that... using
nothing but Moto approved devices (like the RICK someone mentioned).

Sounds like Moto got LAZY on their engineering by just adding more pins
"around" the others, unless someone wants to map out all the
combinations and prove me wrong in that sentiment. (GRIN)

They "probably" should have re-designed the connector, but you know how
it goes... cheap, fast, done right... pick any two.

Nate WY0X