From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Arthur R Carlson
Sent: Saturday, December 06, 2008 5:34 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Manual needed Motorola S-1320A Signal Generator

I have 2 Motorola S-1320A-1 Solid state signal generators in my shop
that I need to service. One has intermitant 1000hz tone sometimes it
works and usually when you need it it doesn't. The other has a power
supply problem. I would like to find a manual for this either borrow,
rent or buy. I use it for repeater site work and it takes a beating but
I can't afford to upgrade right now. Does someone out there have a
manual on the shelf that would be willing to assist. Thanks Art. Can
respond off list to wa0...@hotmail.com <mailto:wa0njr%40hotmail.com>