  From: Kevin Custer
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, December 26, 2008 3:14 PM
  Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] More 6 meter repeater interference!!

  JOHN MACKEY wrote:
I've had it.  I am DEMANDING that the local TV channel 2 STOP transmitting or
change to a different frequency to end the interference they are causing my 6
meter repeater.  I am giving them 6 weeks notice to either stop transmitting
or change frequency, and I have picked a deadline of February 18, 2009 or I
will initiate further action.
  Ha Ha....     funny..

  They will on their own, BUT only if they are a Full Power TV Station.  Low
power TV stations do not have to stop broadcasting in Feb 2009.
  Many folks believe that all analog TV transmissions will cease in Feb 2009,
but that is not true.

  Kevin