From: "Kevin Custer" <kug...@kuggie.com>
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, February 15, 2009 7:52:44 AM GMT -07:00 U.S. Mountain Time
(Arizona)
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Micor Repeater

Ralph,

Do you have available an oscilloscope? If so, I'll try to walk you through the
station an resolve the issue.

Kevin Custer

Hi all.

I am working on a Micor repeater (not Mobile) and I am having problems with the
Squelch and Audio circuits. Actual original usage of the Micor repeater is
unknown.

The repeater will have an external controller.

The only module used is the Station Control modified per repeater-builder.

Transmitter is all ok.

I can not get the Squelch to work with a correctly adjusted/aligned receiver. I
also can not get
the audio to the speaker with any volume. Very low level. I have both an
unmodified
audio/Squelch board and a modified (per repeater builder).