These units are very popular with RV & boat folks. I have the 60 amp version in my truck camper, I am very happy with it. By what I can determine, it will give a full charge in about 8 hours. I have it feeding a 190 AH battery string. You will have to work the numbers to find out the charge time, I would buy the 80 amp version. It will take a while to bring a string that size back up. Make sure you add a low voltage disconnect to protect the batteries. If they go flat, they will never come back to their original capacity.

If you use a charge controller, and a 13.6 supply, the job will get done eventually. Note the charge curves.
http://www.progressivedyn.com/prod_details/charge_wizard.html

Best Converter seems to have good pricing on them.

http://www.bestconverter.com/80-Amp-RV-ConverterCharger_p_173.html

If you want really snaz it up, use a battery monitor gauge.

http://www.xantrex.com/web/id/274/p/1/pt/5/product.asp

You can use the alarm relay to trip your controller, to tell you when the battery capacity has gone below the set threshold.
I have read, repeated discharges below 50% are not recommended for long life.