One thing to remember with the M10 is that it belongs to the same
family as the M120 and GM300.

Your fan(s) MAY be causing vibrations in the receive or transmit radio
rather than radiated RF noise.

There have been many problems with receive microphonics at high
receive volume levels and weird TX noise in the series of mobiles.

Most of the time, reseating the RF and logic boards on the
interconnecting pin header and tightening PC board screws and RF
shields will eliminate this.

Randy
WB0VHB

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, Peter Summerhawk