Jeff;
         This is very interesting findings especially in that using
an antenna longer than your freq tends to exhibit down tilt... that
440 use of a 450 antenna seems to be working in the correct
direction. I for one found it very interesting to read....

It may be real interesting to see some of the amateur antennas tested
too as multiband ones seem to rarely work very well on the upper
bands compared to the lower bands of those I have seen....

Doug