The service manual is in the Kenwood section of the sight.

Jeff

  _____

From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Randy Brumback
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2009 4:06 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] TKR-750

I do not know for sure what version it is but it must be Version 1 as I
can't find anything saying version 2. I use KPG 66d for the software. I
think the later version uses kpg 91 for something like that. If I just turn
the repeater on and not hold the pf-1 key then I get the screen for channel
entry.  I would like to know if there is a firmware upgrade and how it is
done. It surely can't be done through 66d as it says there is a connection
error. I am thinking maybe since the frequency is so low that I may have to
bring other things inline before I can get 8 volts.  Tell me one thing....is
there an led somewhere that tells me if it is locked on frequency or
unlocked?

Randy