  From: whensle...@comcast.net
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, May 17, 2009 6:27 PM
  Subject: [Repeater-Builder] sleeping arrangements - Dayton Hamvention

  I don't know what kind of input there is to the Hamvention committee(s), but
I for one would like to see a stronger voice for hams regarding the local
hotels.

  Picking up on your thread, Don, I did have a nice hotel, but the initial
"reservation" had my back up against the wall.  Everything worked out, and my
stay was good, but those kind of headaches should be noted.

  The Hamvention should take a stronger stance on the part of those traveling
from out-of-town.  Treat us fairly, or lose our business.

  73,

  Kim - WG8S