From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Tim and Janet
Sent: Monday, June 01, 2009 11:19 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re:Looking for 220 Repeater Antenna

We are currently using a G7-220 on our repeater.  We did have problems with
the first one we put in the air.  The current one is also supported near the
top with a standoff to help stabilize it.  We too have been in search of a
better antenna for this band.  The DB224-JJ is difficult at best to find
used.  They and most other commercial manufacturers no longer supply them.
The ones that do are priced at well over $1000.  If anyone has a good one to
sell please let me know.  Maybe if we could get a order of several at one
time we could convince them to do a production run for us as long as the
price is reasonable.

Tim

N4CKV repeater