I think for a while Cushcraft was using a different name for some of their
commercial products, and the name was something like "Com Prod" or
"Communication Products" or something similiar (I think I saw it used in a
Tessco catalog), but I'm quite certain that the current Laird/Cushcraft
products are nothing like the Comprod headquartered in Quebec.

I had a couple of Cushcraft's commercial dipole arrays a while back.  They
were built a lot like Decibel dipole arrays, including the triangle-shaped
molded tees in the harness.  If you looked at them from afar, you would
think they were Decibels until you got up close.  The dipoles had a an
aluminum "sleeve" (for lack of a better term) on the side of the element
where the center conductor of the coax attached, making the element thicker
along that quarter-wave segment.  I don't know if their current antennas are
made the same way.  In any event, they were nothing like Comprod's antennas.

                --- Jeff WN3A