This is the error I get form the Big E and fire fox

The website declined to show this webpage

 HTTP 403

Most likely causes:

This website requires you to log in.

can you give me some info on the device  I ould love to get the digi
up at the repeater site ( sinclair 210 c4)

and the best part t can also act as a gateway as there is internet
access right there