Carm,

I have a '6210 that should work fine. I can bring it to the Somerset
hamfest next weekend if you're going to make it.

BTW: A good local hamfest for those in the Allegheny region of Pennsylvania:
http://www.k3smt.org/hamfest/index.shtml

Come up to the mountains - The RF is GREAT!!

Scott

Scott Zimmerman
Amateur Radio Call N3XCC
474 Barnett Road