re: Hamtronics Early Receiver Info Wanted (please)

OK, some of you guys stop laughing now... this is a sincere
request.

Any of you have docs (Manual or circuit diagram) for the following
Hamtronics receivers... the manuals of which are not available on
their (the Hamtronics) web page.

I've got a few older Hamtronics Receivers I'd like to use. One
is an early VHF Low-Band (10 Meter FM) unit (and it actually
works pretty well) with the integrated MC-3357/3359 chip on
board. It's the same pc-board used for the early 6 meter
receiver and probably the same board used for the early 2 meter
receiver.

Number 2 Request.
Getting even older... a VHF receiver pre MC-3357/3359 era I
found installed behind one of their UHF Receiving Converters.

Those of you in the know... should understand when I say pre-
Toko Helical designs for both the above receivers. They both
have standard L-C tuned front ends.

Anything you can help provide would be mucho appreciated and
believe me when I say pretty much anything will help.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

cheers,
skipp

skipp025 at yahoo.com