At 7/28/2009 13:38, you wrote:
>I *know* this is out there somewhere, but apparently I am WAYYY to
>stupid to run google right now.
>
>I have a TM-331 I am making in to a single frequency remote base. Where
>can I find a COR in this radio?

Buried deep inside.  The RBI-1 gets COS status info from the serial data
stream coming from the TM-331.  If you want COS without the RBI-1 you'll
need to bring it out.  I once found the internal COS logic line in the
schematic but didn't bother documenting because I decided to go the RBI-1
route instead.  If you need help finding it I can probably dig up the
schematics & try to find it again.

>  I see TONS of references to using an
>RBI-1, but I am only using ONE channel.
>
>Apparently I have been out in the sun too long or something. Maybe
>Google is having trouble reading my mind... Yea, That's it!!

I wouldn't be surprised if it's not "googleable" since few apparently go
the direct COS route with this radio.

Bob NO6B