At 8/24/2009 19:27, you wrote:
>Our club currently has a GE Mastr II UHF repeater at a site and are
>planning on replacing the current VHF repeater at the same site with a GE
>Mastr II VHF repeater.
>
>We are looking for a controller recommendation that will replace the
>existing controller on our UHF machine and also be used to control the VHF
>machine and will allow us to link the two machines together on an as
>needed basis via DTMF.

I recommend the SCom 7330:
<http://scomcontrollers.com/7330resource.shtml>.  Another possibility is
the LinkComm RLC-1+: <http://linkcomm.com/ppage.php?cid=2&scid=12>.  At
this point the SCom is a better value for the money (3 ports vs. 2 on the
RLC-1+, costs a bit less than the RLC-1+), but the RLC-1+ has more
functionality at this time, as the 7330 is in an early stage of firmware
development.

Bob NO6B