From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of tahrens301
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2009 9:57 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Antenna SWR = Desense?

Hi All,

And the winner is..... Door # 2.

Put the 2 meter vertical up on the stick at the end of
the hard line, & the desense was worse!

Perfect match at the feed line end.

Took dummy load & put on far end of hard line & no desense.

Guess it is the proximity to the antenna. Although about 100',
guess the RF is getting back into the box.

Gonna set the antenna party for Friday morning. The stuff
is going up on the tower (unless somebody can see some flaw
in my logic & can suggest <another> test)!

Thanks again to all!

Tim W5FN